TRADE AI automatically checks goods being exported under a Letter of Credit – checking for risks including dual use (i.e. goods declared for civilian purposes with a potential military application) and invoice fraud. With respect to goods, TRADE AI:
- Automatically extracts goods related data from the Letter of Credit
- Automatically cross-checks goods between invoice, bill of lading and packing lists
- Converts goods to HS Code for classification
- Screens goods for dual use risks
- Analyzes goods price against market norms to identify possible under invoicing
- Cross-checks container numbers and dates to check goods are actually shipped
- Supports automated integration of data providers including IHS Markit, Dow Jones, Accuity, Coriolis Technologies and World Economic Forum.